PassMark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability, and stability. Anyone who has used computers for any period of time will understand the importance of having a stable system. The cost of hardware failure can be enormous.
- Now properly signaling a manual stop to the script so post-test actions will be followed correctly, previously all stops during a script were treated as “Automatic”
- Reduced the amount of time the 2D test will wait between tests when on a low duty cycles
- Fixed some display issues (wrong hard drive letter shown) sometimes when a test config was created from default or moved between a system with different disk setups
- Online help & PDF manual
- A customer style results certificate
- Support for printing results
- Logging of results to disk in user selectable levels of detail (in ASCII format & HTML formats)
- Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles.
- The ability to save your results to disk as a log file.
- ‘Notes’ and ‘Machine ID’ fields for storing your own audit information along with the saved log file.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word) via a variety of image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
- The ability to select the level of load placed on each component, via the setting of a duty cycle for each test.
- Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- Can be run from a USB drive or CD (under Windows)
- Summary system information including CPU type, CPU speed & Serial number.
- Temperature monitoring interface (with additional 3rd party Intel Active Monitor, HMonitor, MotherBoardMonitor and SpeedFan software)
- Laptop battery & UPS monitoring interface (with additional BatteryMon software)
- Support for production line automation and detailed logging
- RAM testing beyond the 4GB barrier in Windows 2000, XP and Vista (up to 64GB of RAM)
- Printer testing using raw print files, or standard B&W or color testing
- MP3, Midi and Wave file playback for sound card testing
- Testing of up to 20 hard and floppy disks simultaneously
- Testing of up to 20 CD/DVD drives simultaneously
- Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing (with complementary Rebooter software)
- Scrolling ‘H’s for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing to ANSI standard C63.4-1992
- Video RAM testing
- Testing the playback of Videos
- Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking
PassMark BurnInTest Pro 9.0 Build 1008 with Crack [Updated]