Aeon Timeline is the timeline tool for creative thinking. Most traditional timeline applications are designed to suit a single need: to create an attractive display of one- dimensional time. They are presentational, static, and perfectly suited to overhead slides and projectors.
- Ready for MacOS Sierra 10.12
- Fixed bug applying entity creation offsets from start or end of event
- Protected against crash dragging events between lanes
- Fixed crash when creating a custom calendar with a single month
- Fixed bug in custom calendar interface where collapsing and expanding groups can display old values
- More than just a timeline: Aeon Timeline is more than a series of events on a never-ending line. With Aeon, you can divide your timeline into logical groups, projects, or concurrent arcs. You can model the relationships between events and people, places, and ideas.
- Ultimate Flexibility: Select the timeline style you want, from standard events with fixed dates to relative dates counting hours, days, or weeks from a nominal zero.
- Direct Data Manipulation: We care about how you use the timeline, not just how it looks. Most timeline applications are static tools designed for presentation rather than creation.
- Hide Complex Data: The only thing more important than capturing all of your complex data is not letting it distract you from your current task. With Aeon, you can filter events according to people, places, arcs, labels, and tags.
- Data Interoperability: We know that your timeline is a tool to help you in another task, be it writing a novel, planning a project, or researching a case. Printing and image exporting allow you to capture your entire file, or just what is visible on the screen.
Aeon Timeline 2.2.6 Crack Full Version [Latest]